Sunday, August 12, 2012

Submissive Beginnings

So here's how it goes. Pretty similar to many accounts from spankos like myself. I cannot remember a time when spanking did not fascinate me. As a child I used to come up with elaborate plots about ways in which I was disciplined. I used to look the word "spanking" up in the dictionary. Anytime anyone told stories of when they were spanked by there parents I listened intently with burning cheeks (not bottom ones yet). 

Around my senior year in high school I started discovering different websites that had spanking stories or short video clips. I was hooked! All throughout college I surfed the net and discovered more about my sexual desires. It was awesome. 

Senior year in college I met a man named Mark from a spanking website.  He was a graduate student at a neighboring school. Although I was pretty nervous about meeting up with a stranger from the internet, I did it, and we pretty much hit it off. We spent a couple of years dating, spanking, and more! I learned so much about who I was and what I desired during those years. 

Mark and I went our separate ways after his graduation. Looking back I view our relationship as a stepping stone. I never really had those typical fantasies of how we would get married, have kids, grow old. He was my mentor. He introduced me into the spanking world and did a fantastic job. He will always have a special place in my heart. 

Through those experiences, I had pretty much figured out what turned me on (I may add to this list later):
  • Spanking
  • Scolding 
  • Butt Plugs
  • Replying "Yes, Sir"
  • Being called a "Good Girl"
  • Having to sit on a hard char when sore
  • Being sore 
With all of those things in mind, I lived my life. Working, dating and partying. My social life pretty much got in the way of any potential web-suitors. 

Just around the time I started finding my way as an adult, in walked James. He was handsome, smart and well off. From the moment I met him he gave me a look that made me blush. On our first date I teased him and he said to me "do you need a spanking?" I giggled and turned bright red. I knew he was the one




No comments:

Post a Comment