Monday, August 13, 2012

Public Spanks

I am always intrigued when I see couples where the man frequently spanks and gropes his girl's ass. The other night James and I were at a Coldplay concert (fantastic show) and the man in front of us was pretty much keeping the beat to the music and clapping at the end of each song on his lady friend's butt throughout the entire show.  I was throughly entertained and a little turned on. When it comes down to it, however, I am sure I would be pretty embarrassed if I were in her shoes.

James uses a nice level of discretion when it comes to public spanks. He'll give me some inconspicuous love taps when we are out and about, which usually makes me blush. Sometimes if I get sassy he'll look around and make sure no one is watching and give me a couple harder warning spanks. 

Once he did the warning spank thing in front of a couple of his guy friends. I was so embarrassed, but contrite none-the-less. One of his friends was like "awesome man." Since then, James feels impelled to smack my ass when we are in his presence. I am usually embarrassed and try to avoid eye contact with his friend for a couple minutes after it happens but I also am usually pretty turned on. 

How do you feel when your man spanks you or gropes your butt in public? What do you think Angelina thinks? 


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland! I personally am also completely embarrassed by public spanking but secretly love it because I also get very turned on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad we can relate! Thanks so much for commenting. :)

      Delete